Neurofeedback in the treatment of ADHD: History, current state & future perspective
Length: 1 hour
One CE credit is available for this webinar recording.
Originally recorded on 10/25/2019
Click "enroll" above, then input coupon code to enroll for $45.
Based on the content of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Learn about the role of sleep and the circadian system in ADHD.
- Learn about the history of standard neurofeedback protocols.
- Learn how to rate the evidence base of neurofeedback, using an updated and more stringent APA guideline
- Learn about the working mechanism of SMR and SCP neurofeedback
- Learn about the history of EEG and how neurofeedback was already investigated in the 1930’s.
Meet the instructor
Martijn Arns, PhD, QEEGD, BCN
Martijn Arns is founding director and researcher at Research Institute Brainclinics where he has been conducting applied neuroscience focused on EEG based personalized medicine and neuromodulation techniques, including neurofeedback and rTMS.