Understanding Neurofeedback Mechanisms
Level: Introductory, Intermediate, Advanced, All
Length: 1 hour
One CE credit is available for this webinar recording.
Originally recorded on 02/28/2020
Click "enroll" above, then input coupon code to enroll for $45.
Based on the content of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Articulate the main stages of the theoretical framework
- Articulate the nature of neurofeedback learning
- Identify patterns of learning and how they map onto the theoretical stages
- Design a series of research studies aimed to develop instructions that are most congruent with a particular EEG neurofeedback protocol
- Contribute to a discussion on the utility of the QEEG measurement
Meet the instructor
Eddy J. Davelaar, MSc, MSc, PhD
Dr. Eddy Davelaar studied at Maastricht University in the Netherlands and completed simultaneously a degree in Biological Health Sciences and a degree in Psychology. He continued his PhD studies at Birkbeck, University London on the topic of computational modelling of human memory. After a post-doctoral period involving modelling perception, attention, and language, he returned to Birkbeck as a Lecturer in 2006, where he is currently an Associate Professor in Cognitive Science. He conducts research on cognitive aging, neurofeedback, and develops with his colleague an integrated qualitative-quantitative methodology that can be applied to neurofeedback research and practice.